Pages

Football is in the Air!

Tanner is playing freshman football for Whitney High School. He is the starting left cornerback. Although tired, bruised and battered he is enjoying every minute of it. Said tonight at the dinner table "I love football, I just wish I didn't have the school part". This came as he headed up to do his homework. Tanner and Taylor have a heavy load of classes this year and they both are doing very well. With early morning seminary starting their day at 5:40 each morning and going to bed later than we do on many nights, they are handling it with ease. By Friday they are beat but it doesn't seem to stop them from heading out with their friends.....Here are some football photos to enjoy. Tanner is #21.

2 comments:

Deb Lamb said...

So excited to see pictures of your family!! Just what I've been waiting for. Can't believe your boys are freshmen in High School! Don't know why I can't believe it since Nathan will be a freshman next year and Jordan is now a Junior! Hooray for blogs that help us keep up.

GRANDMA_DEBORAH said...

KATIE AND CHRIS,
THE BOYS LOOK WONDERFUL AND VERY HAPPY. YOU SHOULD BE SO PROUD!
I KNOW THAT I AM! THIS BLOG WILL BE GOOD FOR ME. I CAN KEEP IN TOUCH AND SEE WHATS UP!
SCHOOL KEEPS MY HEAD DOWN BUT THIS WAY I CAN SEE WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH MY GRANDCHILDREN. THANK YOU FOR YOUR INSPIRATION AND CREATIVITY TO DO THIS.
LOVE,
DEBORAH