Pages

Kings Game Performance

Upstage Productions had the opportunity to perform at the Kings game on Friday night. It also happened to be the night the Kings were retiring Chris Webbers Jersey and it was a packed house. The performance was part of the pre-game show and was great! I am not sure if Taylor had more fun performing or the after party at RPM racing! The Kings almost pulled out a win over the Jazz. We weren't sure who to root for!

Enjoy the show!




Here's a test, do you know which one is Taylor? Tanner? I'll post the answer later.

3 comments:

Megan said...

Nice work Taylor -- I had no idea you had such good moves! I am completely impressed.

As for the photo . . . I need to look again

Megan said...

Taylor on the right, Tanner on the left
(I am a terrible aunt if I am wrong)

Jeremy Saunders said...

Hi Katie! I really enjoyed reading all your posts! I can't believe how big everyone is, and we live parallel lives with football, soccer, wrestling, and even performing, although Summer would love to dance like that, nothing up here. Sounds like you live in an awesome community and ward. LOVED that pic of all your scouts. Aaron is 14 and does not have quite that many merit badges! WAY TO GO!
mimi