Pages

day 207


Today was the big day! Their behind-the-wheel drive test to get their drivers license. They both passed (with flying colors!). Tanner went first and I really wasn't nervous but as Taylor took his test my stomach was in knots, not because I didn't think he would pass but what an awful day it was going to be if he didn't. That was a situation I just didn't want to have and luckily we didn't! We celebrated over lunch and then I watched them drive away on their own and there was something inside of me that hurt just a bit. This part of being a mother is the hardest! We love you so much boys!

1 comment:

Jeremy Saunders said...

Summer failed hers! We get to do it all over again tomorrow! She was so nervous, I don't think she saw the stop sign that she didn't stop at! LOL! It's funny we are going through the exact same milestones! I know what you are talking about wake up, seminary, school, sports, repeat, repeat, repeat!
It's fun!
mimi