Pages

'tis the season


As the Christmas season came around this year, I didn't want the usual stress and craziness. I have tried to cut out some of the unnecessary things and vowed to sit down each night with the kids and enjoy the spirit. I am so happy that we have been together each night around the tree, reading scriptures and Christmas stories that are very touching. You can see it in the boys' faces each night as we pray, that they too are enjoying this time together. I hope your holiday is bringing your family special memories this year.

If we seem a bit absent this month from the blog, it is only because we are treasuring this time together. Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Jeremy Saunders said...

we have been reading a christmas story along with our scriptures each night as well. It's weird that Christmas is two weeks away, I have nothing done, and it doesn't even seem like it's coming, we have been stress free.
great job mom.
m