Pages

F.O.O.T.B.A.L.L.



"When I feel that chill, smell that fresh cut grass,
I'm back in my helmet, cleats and shoulder pads,
Standing in the huddle listening to the call,
Fans going crazy for the boys of fall!

Well it's turn and face the Stars and Stripes,
It's fighting back them butterflies,
It's call it in the air, alright, yes sir we want the ball,
And it's knocking heads and talking trash,
It's slinging mud and dirt and grass,
It's I got your number, I got your back when your back's against the wall
You mess with one man you got us all,
The boys of fall!"
Kenny Chesney

Fall Sports are in full swing here in California, we are enjoying the cooler weather even if it is still in the 80's, the smell of pumpkin and of course FOOTBALL!

If you have not seen the video, The Boys of Fall, take a minute to watch. It's worth your minutes spent. We love our Boys of Fall!



Football pictures are coming soon!

No comments: