Pages

Apple Hill




We finally found the time to sneak away as a family and went to Apple Hill. We had a good time wandering around, enjoying a beautiful afternoon and smelling all of the wonderful apple scents. Sadly, we never made it to the pumpkin patch this year. I think that is the first time since we moved here (mom, I blame it on you, you never made it out!)The rain has finally found us and I think it is time to pull out some warmer clothes. That can be a difficult task at times with the rate the boys are growing. It looks like we are going to be rained out this weekend. The thought of a relaxing day at home sounds wonderful! Hope the Trick or Treating was good for everyone!

4 comments:

The Zouns said...

Cute family photos, and that truck is awesome.

Megan said...

Glad to have you back. I was ready to start harassing you! Love the photos!

Ann Ranee said...

I love and MISS MISS MISS Apple Hill. I hope you bought an Apple pie. I also loved their apple critters.

Ann Ranee said...

Sorry, I mean Apple Fritters. HA HA