Pages

Sports!

Sometimes I wonder if I have anything more exciting to report on besides sports, but as I look through this week that seems to be the only thing we do. We move from baseball to soccer to football and slide homework in. I feel lucky when we can all sit down and have dinner together. At the end of the day everyone is happy and tired and I guess that is what matters, right?

So here are the highlights:

Baseball wins: 1
Soccer wins: 1
Flag Football wins: 2
Whitney football wins:1

losses:2

Not bad statistics, huh?

Taylors sport is Dancing. In his Upstage group they are swing dancing and preparing for their December show (which is on December 20 for anyone who would like to come visit). He loves every minute of it. I wish I had a photograph to show, although it wouldn't do him justice, you have to see it. They are also preparing to perform the pregame show at a Sacramento Kings game in February against the Utah Jazz.

Whitney High beat Bear River High School tonight in a VERY close game. The final score was 15-14. Tanner hurt his ankle in practice on Monday so he didn't play much tonight. The are now 6-0. It is pretty exciting football, we would love to have company (hint hint).

Once again we have a full line up for Saturday. Sometime in this month I would like to find a time to head up to the pumpkin patch. Hopefully this week. We are enjoying beautiful fall weather and I am especially enjoying the cooler weather.

This week I am going to look for more exciting things that happen in our lives. I am sure they are there..........somewhere. Check back!

So that I can post a picture, here is a favorite from a summer trip to Monterey.



We could sure use some relaxing beach time, how about you?

I know that you all wish you had a pair of glasses like Taylor!

1 comment:

Megan said...

I was actually going to suggest that you change the name of your blog to "Hughes SportCenter" -- we love to hear it though. Way to go boys! Maybe you can take some video of Taylor dancing???