Pages

Holy Text!

We have never had one of those phone bills that made you go "WHAT?" As I looked over the Verizon bill yesterday I was baffled as to why it was so much! An extra $55.00 or so. After scouring it I found that Riley had sent/received 761 text messages in February. That is 511 more than allowed and at $.10 each it adds up. Who could he be possibly be texting that much. We looked into it. I guess when you are 12 there is not a whole lot to say to friends except "Hi!" "What's Up?" "Whatcha doin?" "I'm Bored!". You get the picture. Apparently this is the way he is communicating. So we have changed the plan to feature unlimited texting. It's a good thing we love him so much! :)

1 comment:

Jeremy Saunders said...

thats funny Katie! We had an extra $100 phone bill once, Aaron went over our minutes. As to the texting, we were smart and got unlimited from the beginning!
mimi